ACADEMICS: Final Exams Begin Tomorrow, May 25th
NO LATE START – Wednesday, May 25th
Starting Wednesday, May 25th, classes will begin at 8:30 AM with Early Bird classes starting at 7:30 AM. We will no longer have Late Start Wednesdays.
ACADEMICS: Important Information About EOCs
End-of-Course (EOC) Exams for students taking Algebra 1, Intermediate Algebra, English 2, o U.S. History this semester begin today. We want all students to experience success on their EOCs, so please review the information below.
- Students should report to their testing location by 8: 15 AM.
- EOCs are students’ final exams in the course and will count as 20% of their final average.
- ONLY school-issued Chromebooks can be used on the EOC. Students who did not receive a school-issued Chromebook or have one that is damaged must complete this form and report to the Tech Bar in the Library Commons to checkout another device.
- All Chromebooks checked out temporarily for the EOC/Final Exam period must be returned by June 2nd.
- Graphing calculators are NOT required for the Algebra 1/Intermediate Algebra EOC. All students will have access to the SAME online graphing calculator they use in their math class.
- Students taking an English 2 EOC MUST take both the Reading & Writing portions of this test to receive their final exam score.
- Please try NOT to schedule any off-campus morning appointments on your child’s exam day. Missing the exam will result in a zero on your final exam.
Class of 2022, Don’t Forget to Do This…
Do you have some projects, papers, or anything you want to keep stored in your school Google account? Click here for directions on how to use “Google Takeout” to transfer your school files or images to your personal account. Since it could take several weeks to transfer your files, it’s HIGHLY recommended that you do this NOW. On the last day of school, June 3, 2022, the district will deactivate your account and you will no longer have access to any of your school documents.