ARTS: Attention ALL Student Artists.
THEME: CELEBRATION – Using art in any of its forms, share how you celebrate, what you celebrate, and why it is important to celebrate in 2022.
Eligibility + Submission Requirements
- Open to children in grades K-12
- All submissions must reference life as a military-connected child
- Only original work will be accepted (no copies of artwork/song/video)
- All submissions should be titled Creative writing, poetry, or prose (Not exceed 500 words)
- The branch of armed services being artistically represented must be identified
Submissions DUE: Sunday, March 20, 2022. Click HERE for more information. Click HERE (or the image above) to download the application.
February’s Staff Member of the Month
Congratulations to Mr. Jackson, Refocus Room Supervisor, and Ms. Stephens,, Front Desk Receptionist, for all their hard work and dedication to our students and staff.
ACADEMICS: CTE Parent & Student Night, March 24th
ACTIVITIES: Student Body President Addresses the RSD2 Board
Student Body President Domenique Branch addressed the Richland Two Board on March 8th concerning the 2023-2024 school calendar.