This Week AT THE VIEW
ACTIVITIES: Black History Month Virtual Assembly
StuCo is seeking student and staff submissions for the Virtual Black History Month Assembly!! From spoken word to dance and the visual arts, all talents are welcome as we celebrate and honor Black Americans. Submit your talent here for review. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Fennell at email@example.com.
ACADEMICS: Are you interested in attending MTC?
College Board: Hispanic Scholarship Fund
The College Board partners with scholarship providers connected to the SAT®, PSAT/NMSQT®, and PSAT™ 10. Through these partners, students can access over $300 million in scholarship awards. Learn more at psat.org/scholarships.
Hispanic Scholarship Fund (HSF): Phase I of the 2021-22 HSF Scholar Application is now open!
- Every year, HSF selects approximately 10,000 outstanding students as HSF Scholars from a broad and talented pool of applicants.
- HSF Scholars have access to a full range of invaluable Scholar Support Services, including career services, mentorship, leadership development, knowledge building, and wellness training.
- Career services include access to internships and job opportunities with HSF corporate partners.
- HSF Scholars are eligible to apply for all Scholar Conferences, including the STEM Summit, Finance Conference, Media and Entertainment Summit, Entrepreneurship Summit, Healthcare Summit, and Alumni Symposium.
- Finally, and importantly, HSF awards over $30 million in scholarships annually. Depending upon available funds, scholarships can range from $500–$5,000 and are awarded directly to eligible HSF Scholars.
Deadline is February 15, 2021, 5 PM
Are you Eligible?
- Must be of Hispanic heritage, a U.S. citizen, permanent legal resident, or DACA
- Have a minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for high school students
- Plan to enroll full-time in an accredited, public or not-for-profit four-year university or graduate school, in the U.S., for the 2021-22 academic year
- Submit the FAFSA® or state-based financial aid forms (if applicable)